Skip Navigation

[Résolu] When a cluster is over 160, it isn't zooming when you click on it.

This support ticket is created Il y a 6 années et 5 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 2 réponses, has 1 voix.

Last updated by webD-3 Il y a 6 années et 5 mois.

Auteur
Publications

I setup a map to cluster, but when the cluster is large (160 and larger), it isn't zooming when clicked. I've noticed at 108, it's still a red icon and does zoom when clicked, like a user would expect.

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: hidden link

Actually, it isn't related to the size. It seems sometimes the user must double-click to zoom, while other times a single click works? I found an area with a cluster as low as 15 that won't zoom on a single click, but an area as high as 108 that zoomed on a single click?

Sorry, the issue isn't resolved, but the client requested I change the map back to a non-clustered version, since the site is live and they didn't like they way it was working.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.