Skip Navigation

[Résolu] We like to export all taxonomies with its title, descriptions etc

Ce fil est résolu. Voici une description du problème et la solution proposée.

Problem:
We like to export all taxonomies with its title, descriptions etc

Solution:
You should try to use the following plugin:
https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-export-categories-taxonomies/

Relevant Documentation:

This support ticket is created Il y a 4 années et 7 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Marqué : 

This topic contains 2 réponses, has 2 voix.

Last updated by fred-r.M Il y a 4 années et 7 mois.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Auteur
Publications

Tell us what you are trying to do? We like to export all Taxonomies with all information and data. I do not see them in the normal Admin section, Tools, Export. Is there any other way to do it?

Is there any documentation that you are following? None

Is there a similar example that we can see? None

What is the link to your site? None

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

I checked with this plugin: https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-export-categories-taxonomies/

I exported the taxonomy terms where few terms has description added and I can see that its working just fine.

I've used the above plugin to export the custom taxonomy "Student Type" and this is the file generated which is having 4 terms added where 1 term has the description: hidden link

Then, with wordpress import I just imported the file I shared and it works just fine.

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.