Skip Navigation

[Résolu] views_woo_price is not updated for new products

This support ticket is created Il y a 5 années et 11 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 - -
13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 - -

Supporter timezone: America/New_York (GMT-04:00)

Marqué : 

This topic contains 2 réponses, has 2 voix.

Last updated by Christian Cox Il y a 3 années et 11 mois.

Assisted by: Christian Cox.

Auteur
Publications

Hi,

I use views_woo_price to display product price. I have WooCommerce Views system cron set up to run every 2 minutes. The cron works because every time I change the price after some time it is updated on the front-end. However, I noticed that it doesn't work for a newly added products. I use Booking extension for WooCommerce, where I set Block cost for Bookable product. The price doesn't show up in a views_woo_price field at all upon adding a new product. But when I edit the same product and save it again or change the price, the cron updates the views_woo_price.

Hi, I'm not very familiar with this Booking extension and I don't have access to the most recent version, but I was able to replicate the issue locally with version 1.10.7. I need to escalate this to my 2nd tier support team for additional investigation. Please stand by and I will update you when I have some additional information to share.

Hi, our second tier team is going through some outstanding tickets and found this issue is no longer replicable in the latest version of WooCommerce Views and the Bookings plugin. Please update to the latest versions of all plugins and let me know if the WCViews fields are not automatically updated by the standard cron.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.