Skip Navigation

[Résolu] Views is not accessible. I cannot see it in menu.

This support ticket is created Il y a 3 années et 11 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Marqué : 

This topic contains 2 réponses, has 2 voix.

Last updated by paulA-9 Il y a 3 années et 11 mois.

Assisted by: Shane.

Auteur
Publications

I am trying to: Access Views to edit

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:
/wp-admin/admin.php?page=views-editor&view_id=2851&ref=dashboard
I expected to see:
Views
Instead, I got:
Sorry, you are not allowed to access this page.

Shane
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Paul,

Thank you for getting in touch.

The issue is that you have the "Editing Experience" for your view set to only "Show Only Blocks Interface"
hidden link

To resolve this go to Toolset->Settings -> Editing Experience and select "Show both the legacy and Blocks interface and let me choose which to use for each item I build".

With this option the view menu should appear once more when you refresh the page. This will allow you to still use the Blocks interface as well as the classic editor interface.

Please let me know if this helps.
Thanks,
Shane

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.