Skip Navigation

[Résolu] Views filter submits when radio/checkbox changed – not the desired action

This support ticket is created Il y a 6 années et 10 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

This topic contains 2 réponses, has 2 voix.

Last updated by Joff Il y a 6 années et 10 mois.

Assisted by: Shane.

Auteur
Publications

I'm using a Views filter to refine the output of a view with parametric search but when checkboxes or radio buttons are selected the form submits itself. The desired action is that the form only submits when the submit button is clicked.

I've got the following set:

- Pagination and Sliders Settings : Pagination enabled with manual transition and page reload
- Custom Search Settings : Full page refresh when visitors click on the search button
- Submit button in the Filter Editor

If it's relevant, I've two instances of the filter controls being output on the page. One in a widget and one output as part of the View itself (styled so it's hidden from the user).

I can share URLs and give access to the WP Admin if you could set a private message.

Shane
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Joff,

Thank you for contacting our support forum.

Would you mind providing me with admin access so that I can have a look at this for you ?

The private fields will be enabled for your next response.

Thanks
Shane

Hi Shane, somehow it looks like this has resolved itself - possibly a conflict with other JS in use.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.