Skip Navigation

[Fermé] Views filter STILL!! not working in secondary language

This support ticket is created Il y a 8 années et 5 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- - 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Ho_Chi_Minh (GMT+07:00)

Marqué : 

This topic contains 6 réponses, has 2 voix.

Last updated by Beda Il y a 8 années et 4 mois.

Assisted by: Beda.

Auteur
Publications

Hello Support I had topic about this problem some weeks ago:

https://toolset.com/forums/topic/views-filter-not-working-in-secondary-language/

and it was said that the next update of Views and WPML should fix this issue but it did not 🙁 ... as I just found out by updating both plugins to latest versions (WPML3.3!!!).

The Problem:
I have a website in German and English language using WPML and Types and Views to display a CPT.
On my home page I have a VIEW included containing a ajax filter to filter the properties showing.

In WPML I have configured both languages to have their own domain: lanzarote-ferienDOTnet (german), and lanzarote-holidayDOTnet (english).

My problem is that the filter works perfect on lanzarote-holidayDOTnet (main language) while on lanzarote-ferienDOTnet the filter does not work when using "AJAX results update".

Both have included the same VIEW translated by WPML String-Translation.

Looks like the Ajax include is still not working correctly in "different domain per Language" setup of WPML.

Thanks.
Gregor

I apologize deeply the inconveniences you are facing due to this issue. I will try to help you as fast and effective as possible, so you can go on with your project.

I remember the issue as I escalated it personally (as reported it by another User)

While I can see that from our end (Views) this problem is solved, it seems this is still in progress in WPML code, but I need to confirm this first with the WPML DEV Team

Please expect my informations here in the forum.

Thank you for your patience.

I apologize the delay here

The WPML DEV Team has confirmed to me the the issue is under process in WPML Plugin.

The Views part has been fixed, but to make this work WPML needs to provide a fix in it's side too.

The issue from the Toolset Side is so far fixed, and I suggest to wait for the WPML update which will fix this problem on that's plugin side too.

Please do not hesitate to open a new thread if other issues or problems arise

Hello Beda, thanks!

I think Amir of WPML has taken this on and reassigning this to a senior supporter at WPML.
Lets hope this gets fixed soon!

Thanks
Gregor

Thanks for the Details

Yes, I can confirm the WPML team is on this and the fix will be provided ASAP.

When exactly our developers will release a Update including the required Fix is not up-to us Supporters to determine.
Each issue reported in, whether a bug or a new feature request, is taken seriously into consideration.
It is given a high or low priority based on a number of factors.
Factors which those with the overview of all things related are in the best position to determine.
I apologize any inconvenience this may cause.

Hello Beda, WPML 3.3.1 did not fix this bug! 🙁

This works on our Local tests we made previous to release WPML.

In this case, if things are still not working, I will need either access to a test Site or a Site's Snapshot.

I know that you have already provided Access in past but that seems a Live site and for troubleshooting the best would be a Site's Snapshot.

We usually recommend the free Plugin "Duplicator" for this porpoise.

If you already know how Duplicator works
(http://wordpress.org/plugins/duplicator/),
please skip the following steps and just send me the installer file and the zipped package you downloaded.

★ Duplicator Instructions
hidden link
Send me both files (you probably want to use DropBox, Google Drive, or similar services, as the snapshot file will be quite big)

❌ IMPORTANT ❌
Remember to create or keep an admin account for me before creating the snapshot, or I won't be able to login. You may delete the new admin account once the snapshot has been built.

I will enable your next answer as private so you can provide me the information securely.

Please could you provide me the additional Infos?

Le sujet ‘[Fermé] Views filter STILL!! not working in secondary language’ est fermé à de nouvelles réponses.