Skip Navigation

[Résolu] Views Filter Editor: Allow to edit the sorting controls in addition to the filte

Ce fil est résolu. Voici une description du problème et la solution proposée.

Problem:
At the moment it's possible to edit filters in the views filter editor, but it's not possible to edit the sorting controls.

Can I make this a feature request to allow the editing of the sorting controls?

Solution:
The request is filed.
To add your upvote please add a new ticket

This support ticket is created Il y a 6 années et 4 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- - 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Ho_Chi_Minh (GMT+07:00)

Marqué : 

This topic contains 4 réponses, has 3 voix.

Last updated by Beda Il y a 4 années et 3 mois.

Assisted by: Beda.

Auteur
Publications

Hello.
At the moment it's possible to edit filters in the views filter editor, but it's not possible to edit the sorting controls.
It's always very tedious if you wanna change something.
Can I make this a feature request to allow the editing of the sorting controls?
Regards,
Nick

Yes Sir! ☺️

I filed it and I will try to push it a little.

I absolutely see your point.

Thanks for the request!

Thank you Beda 🙂

Has this been filled? Can we edit sort controls? With 21 sort columns it takes 20 minutes to make one field change, so would be great to be able to edit your Sort Controls, in addition to creating new...

Yes, but we have only one voice so far.
It would be helpful if you'd request the same feature as well, in the https://toolset.com/home/contact-us/suggest-a-new-feature-for-toolset/ form.

Please be as precise as possible when describing the feature you'd like so the Product Management can eventually, depending on user voices and other criteria, schedule it.

This system (how we gathered requests) has changed since the forum ticket here was handled, this is why the new form is now used, as I shared above.

Also, I wanted to share that the new Blocks edit mode (with Toolset blocks or Toolset Views) allows to build such ordering mechanisms and edit them afterwards, using the Blocks GUI.

You can find more information about this here https://toolset.com/documentation/getting-started-with-toolset/create-and-display-custom-lists-of-content/ and here the ordering is also shortly touched hidden link

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.