Skip Navigation

[Résolu] Views does not creat filter (or any other code)

Ce fil est résolu. Voici une description du problème et la solution proposée.

Problem:

The issue here was the user was trying to add frontend filters to their views but it wasn't working.

Solution:

I suspect that this user was trying to add a query filter for the view rather than a frontend filter.

To add a frontend filter please follow the instructions in the link below.
https://toolset.com/documentation/user-guides/front-page-filters/

This support ticket is created Il y a 4 années et 11 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

This topic contains 5 réponses, has 2 voix.

Last updated by susannaD Il y a 4 années et 11 mois.

Assisted by: Shane.

Auteur
Publications

I am trying to: Create a filter. I know the the whole pita drill disable plugins default theme blah blah. It worked. Now it doesnt and its costing me money

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:

I expected to see:

Instead, I got:

Shane
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Susanna,

Thank you for getting in touch.

Could you let me know which view you are having the issue with ? Also let me know what kind of filter you are trying to add, perhaps a screenshot of the area that you clicked to add the filter will also help me to identify the issue.

Thanks,
Shane

CLearance Items

It occurs whenever you are trying to create a filter. It will add the filter to the view, but will not generate a shortcode to display the filter. Tried in a new view. No joy

Shane
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Screenshot 2019-05-17 at 2.14.07 PM.png

Hi Susanna,

Not sure what you mean because I was able to go to the filter section. See Screenshot.

I was able to add a new filter to this section without any issue and it even shows up on the frontend. What I added was a tags filter.

From what I can see it is working fine. Did you add you filter by hitting the "New Filter" button from my screenshot ?

Please let me know.
Thanks,
Shane

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.