Skip Navigation

[Résolu] View doesn't work

This support ticket is created Il y a 4 années. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

This topic contains 6 réponses, has 2 voix.

Last updated by Franck Il y a 4 années.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Auteur
Publications

Hi,

It is strange because on my view, [wpv-found-count] display x results and loop display other number.

We can find here : hidden link

And the view is hidden link

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

With your view - I remember as per your request, you want to group your results to display only parent posts.
=> hidden link
- The view is not set to have pagination

Which is we are displaying here:
=> hidden link

To display the parent posts, we have added the following view's filter which I shared with the following previous ticket reply:
=> https://toolset.com/forums/topic/one-search-form-for-two-different-views/page/3/#post-1491883

So, to the above code I've added the following lines of code that will adjust the found_count as well as post_count values to the "Toolset custom code" snippet.
=> hidden link

$query->post_count = count($all_post_ids);
       $query->found_posts = count($all_post_ids);

Can you please confirm it works as expected now.

Hi Minesh,

I think it is mistake because in my view i want two kinds of results : one group by parent post, it is to show on map the parent posts and one to show all results, it is to show by list and not on map.

Minesh
Supporter

I think it is mistake because in my view i want two kinds of results :
==>
Can you please confirm when you want to group results as perent posts and when you do not want to display the results group by the parent?

I see two buttons - do we need to group results by parent when we click on both buttons?

On the button "Lots par liste" i need all posts
On the button "Programmes par carte" i need group.

That is why i use conditional.

Minesh
Supporter

Ok - I've removed the this conditional statement or $view_id == 85961 from the if condition that is added to the wpv_filter_query_post_process filter.

Can you please check now if everything is OK?

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.