Skip Navigation

[Résolu] View doesn't work with form and nested view

This support ticket is created Il y a 4 années et 1 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

This topic contains 2 réponses, has 2 voix.

Last updated by Franck Il y a 4 années et 1 mois.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Auteur
Publications

Hi,

I have a strange problem, on my page hidden link
I have two view, on search on post type programme (hidden link)
And there is a nested view to search on childs (hidden link)
If i search programme with name, exemple : Villa en Scène it works, but if i juste put "en Scène" the view find post, but nested view doesn't find child posts.

I show you here hidden link

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

Can you please check now:
=> hidden link

With the child view that you have added to loop editor section:
=> hidden link

I've changed the "Query Filter" to:

Filtrer par relation de publication ou propriétaire de groupes de champs répétables
Sélectionner des publications dans une relation Programmes Lotsthat are a related to the current post in the loop.

Also, I've removed everything from the "Search and Pagination" section, as its not required:

In addition to that, within the parent view, I've changed the way how you are calling the child view as given under:

[wpv-view name="saisie-recherche-pour-saisie-lots"]	

I can see its working as expected with the word "Fairway". Can you please confirm.

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

Please Toolset, say me you never never stop to work like this.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.