Skip Navigation

[Résolu] View displaying correctly but single post not showing all fields

This support ticket is created Il y a 6 années et 9 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

This topic contains 5 réponses, has 2 voix.

Last updated by Craig Il y a 6 années et 9 mois.

Assisted by: Shane.

Auteur
Publications
Grab 2.jpg
Grab 1.jpg

Hi there,

I am trying (unsuccessfully at the moment) to display a single "Mid-Market Rental Property" when clicking on the "VIEW NOW" link.

The page in question is – hidden link (Grab 1.jpg)

When clicking on the "VIEW NOW" button, it should show you the content and custom fields for the individual "Mid-Market Rental Property" which has been clicked on.

Some of the shortcodes are working, namely [wpv-post-title], [wpv-post-taxonomy type="town-or-village" format="name"] and [architect blueprint="mid-market-photo-gallery"], but the rest aren't displaying anything. (Grab 2.jpg)

Any idea where I am going wrong in not getting the missing fields to display? I have tried looking at the code on a previous sit and it is pretty much the same principal, but it isn't working on this site.

Any pointers would be greatly appreciated.

Kind regards,
Craig

Code for Mid-Market Rental Properties View (Loop Item):-

<div class="rental-property-container">
	<div class="rental-property">
		<div>[wpv-post-featured-image size="custom" width='300' height='188' crop='true' crop_horizontal='center' crop_vertical='center']</div>
		<h3>[wpv-post-taxonomy type="town-or-village" separator=", " format="text" show="name" order="asc"]</h3>
  		<div><h4>[wpv-post-title]</h4></div>
  		<div><p>[types field='mid-market-rental-property-short-description'][/types]</p></div>
        <div><a class="alert alert-grey" href="[wpv-post-url]">VIEW NOW</a></div>
</div>

Code for Single Mid-Market Rental Property:-

<h1 class="entry-title">[wpv-post-title], [wpv-post-taxonomy type="town-or-village" format="name"]</h1>
[architect blueprint="mid-market-photo-gallery"]
<h3>Short Description: [types field='mid-market-rental-property-short-description'][/types]</h3>
<p><strong>Property Reference: [types field='mid-market-rental-reference'][/types]</strong></p>
<p>Post Content Starts: [types field='mid-market-rental-property-short-description'][/types] :Post Content Ends</p>
<p>Available Files: [types field='mid-market-rental-files' link='true' title='Download Particulars' separator=', '][/types]</p>

<div style="margin-top: 40px;"><p><a href="<em><u>hidden link</u></em>">Show all Mid-Market Rental Properties</a></p></div>

Shane
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Craig,

Thank you for contacting our support forum.

I'm assuming that the fields on the backend are already filled out. Would you mind providing me with admin access to the website so that I can take a more detailed look at this for you?

The private fields will be enabled for your next response.

Thanks,
Shane

Shane
Supporter

Hi Craig,

Thank you for the credentials.

As it stands the fields should work as intended however , what I would advise you to do right now as this might be a plugin conflict is to temporarily disable all your non-toolset plugins and check again to see if the fields start showing up.

Thanks,
Shane

Hi Shane,

Thanks for that, I didn't even consider it would be a plugin conflict as I'm using Types and Views successfully on other pages throughout the site.

eg on this page – hidden link

It turns out that there is some sort of conflict with the Architect plugin. I will do more investigation and come back to you.

Thank you for the heads-up.

Kind regards,
Craig

Shane
Supporter

Hi Craig,

I'm happy I was able to assist you with this. There are some plugins that interfere with the retrieval of information from the database with our plugins.

Thanks,
Shane

Hi Shane,

It turned out that it wasn't so much the plugin that was causing issues, but the shortcode that I had created using it wasn't set up correctly. All seems to be good now, thank you.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.