Skip Navigation

[Résolu] values & display_values not working

This support ticket is created Il y a 5 années. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Marqué : ,

This topic contains 12 réponses, has 2 voix.

Last updated by marcusC-4 Il y a 5 années.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Auteur
Publications

Probably user error, but I cannot get the values & display_values to work on this filter. hidden link

Here is my shortcode: [wpv-control-post-taxonomy taxonomy="course-discipline" type="select" default_label="All Categories/Disciplines" url_param="wpv-course-discipline" values="csw-mft-mht,exam-prep,occupational-therapy,hand-therapy,physical-therapy,patient-education" display_values="CSW MFT MHT,Exam Prep,Occupational Therapy,Hand Therapy,Physical Therapy,Patient Education"]

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

Well - when you try to add a taxonomy filter - taxonomy filter does not support the custom value as well as display_values. There is no such feature available as you can see with the following screenshot:
=> hidden link

You need to add normal taxonomy filter without value and display_values as its not supported.

Ok, thanks for the reply. Is there any way to remove one of the taxonomy options from my dropdown then? I don’t want to display them all.

Minesh
Supporter

which option you want to remove?

I want to remove Therapist In Your Pocket from the first dropdown.

Minesh
Supporter

Ok - you can add the following JS code to your view's "search and pagination" section's JS box:

jQuery(document).ready(function($) {
 id = jQuery('input[name="wpv-course-discipline"]').attr('id');
jQuery("#"+id +" option[value='therapist-in-your-pocket']").remove();

});

Thanks for the snippet. I see what you’re going for here, but it isn’t working for me. I’ve tried adding spaces around the + signs and removing them, but nothing is working yet.

toolset-screenshot.jpg

Here is a screenshot of my settings.

Minesh
Supporter

Can you try the following - it should be select instead of input:

jQuery(document).ready(function($) {
 id = jQuery('select[name="wpv-course-discipline"]').attr('id');
jQuery("#"+id +" option[value='therapist-in-your-pocket']").remove();

});

It’s still not working for me. I’ll attach a new screenshot.

toolset-screenshot-2.jpg

Updated screenshot.

Minesh
Supporter

That is really strange. Can you please share access details.

*** Please make a FULL BACKUP of your database and website.***
I would also eventually need to request temporary access (WP-Admin and FTP) to your site. Preferably to a test site where the problem has been replicated if possible in order to be of better help and check if some configurations might need to be changed.

I have set the next reply to private which means only you and I have access to it.

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.