Skip Navigation

[Fermé] Using Views instead of Blocks

This support ticket is created Il y a 3 années et 5 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Marqué : 

This topic contains 1 réponse, has 2 voix.

Last updated by Nigel Il y a 3 années et 5 mois.

Auteur
Publications

Tell us what you are trying to do? I am trying to recreate a site that I built using Tyes and Views.

Is there any documentation that you are following?

Is there a similar example that we can see?

What is the link to your site?

I created a site using Types and Views. I had a problem migrating the site so ai am trying to recreate it by installing WordPress, uploading the Toolset plugins (Types and Blocks) and then importing the exported Types and Views from the original site. But where do I import the Views now that Views no longer exists? I cannot see where in Toolset > Settings I can select to use Views instead of Blocks. And i Cannot find the old Views plugin to downoad and install.

Nigel
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English ) Espagnol (Español )

Timezone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

Screenshot 2020-11-06 at 08.56.59.png

If you have Blocks installed you can activate the familiar Views interface by going to Toolset > Settings, where you'll probably want to choose to display both the new and legacy interfaces (screenshot).

Support isn't added for export/import of Blocks-based Views yet. I expect you should be able to import your original Views and edit them with the legacy editor you are accustomed to.

Le sujet ‘[Fermé] Using Views instead of Blocks’ est fermé à de nouvelles réponses.