Skip Navigation

[Résolu] Using Bootstrap Modals is Seemingly Causing Views to Crash or Fail to Load

This support ticket is created Il y a 4 années et 9 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

This topic contains 32 réponses, has 2 voix.

Last updated by Dave Il y a 4 années et 9 mois.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Auteur
Publications

This is the really stupid thing, I've done this three times previously and it has yielded the same results of failure.

I have no idea what has changed this time or whether it is going to help in the long run, but I will keep working at it.

Although, I still can't see what would could possibly cause Toolset to crash. Still I will post updates as I make progress.

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Ok great. Just make sure to spot the action when you able to broke it at what point that will help us to spot the cause. If it all goes well - I 'm sure you will be really happy to see that 🙂

I finally found out what was happening!

I rebuilt everything from the ground up from a completely stripped back framework of what I had originally written and the whole problem was coming from a [wpv-conditional] statement that was wrapping a lot of the View in the third section of the accordion. Having a [wpv-conditional] returning false and not allowing the View to load was basically what the problem was and removing this and correcting a few resulting HTML logic errors has sorted things out.

Quite why Toolset loaded nothing when a [wpv-conditional] statement was failing is anyone's guess but it is not working perfectly and all I can say is if you encounter similar situations when the page just dies at the point a view should load, check your conditional statements as it seems to hold the power to break everything!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.