Skip Navigation

[Résolu] Using a view in a content template like a page builder – no posts

Ce fil est résolu. Voici une description du problème et la solution proposée.

Problem:

Display a content template with PHP codes.

Solution:

Create a content template(ID: 123), design it with blocks editor, setup the static contents.

<?php echo render_view_template( 123); ?>

Relevant Documentation:

This support ticket is created Il y a 4 années et 2 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Hong_Kong (GMT+08:00)

This topic contains 36 réponses, has 3 voix.

Last updated by martinE-4 Il y a 3 années et 11 mois.

Assisted by: Luo Yang.

Auteur
Publications

Sorry for the delay answer, I can duplicate the both problems even without GP premium plugin, with only Toolset plugins + 2020 theme, by putting the function into footer.php directly, I am escalating both issues, will update here if there is any news.

Escalated, will update here if there is any news.

Here is the feedback from our developers, it is fixed in next version of Toolset plugins: Views 3.2 / Blocks 1.2 plugins, which will be release soon, maybe next week.

Thanks Luo, this is fantastic news. Thanks for sticking with me in understanding this issue! I am happy to be part of making Toolset Views a better product, particularly using it as a page builder!

Hello,

The new Toolset Views/Blocks plugins are released, you can download them here:
https://toolset.com/account/downloads/

Please test and feedback if the problem is fixed, thanks

My issue is resolved now. Thank you! The new Views update fixed it!

Luo, I am sorry there must still be a problem. I thought I checked this out properly but apparently I did not. The same problem still exists. I need the 'fake view' to make the footer appear properly.

I can give you the credentials for the staging site if you need them to go and remove the fake view and see for yourself. (or maybe you can see it like you did above by just putting the function into footer.php directly).

My footer fails if there is no other view on the page, hence the need for a 'fake view'.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.