Skip Navigation

[Résolu] User view with Toolset block

Ce fil est résolu. Voici une description du problème et la solution proposée.

Problem:
User view with Toolset block

Solution:
Currently, only post views are supported with Toolset Blocks. Capability to create Taxonomy and User views using Toolset blocks are under development and on top of our list but I do not have any ETA on it.

Relevant Documentation:

This support ticket is created Il y a 3 années et 10 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Marqué : 

This topic contains 2 réponses, has 2 voix.

Last updated by Franck Il y a 3 années et 10 mois.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Auteur
Publications

Hi,

I am starting to use Toolset block and i see i can not create user view, i wanted to be sure of that.

If i am right, could you confirm to me that i can no get anything of user so i have to duplicate manually all informations from users ?

Thanks a lot

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

Currently, only post views are supported with Toolset Blocks. Capability to create Taxonomy and User views using Toolset blocks are under development and on top of our list but I do not have any ETA on it.

The feature will be added in near future. For now, the work around would be, you should create a user view in classic mode and then add the view to your page using content template block or "Fields and Text" block.

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.