Skip Navigation

[Fermé] Upgrade Views on Multisite

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 réponse, has 2 voix.

Last updated by bruce Il y a 9 années et 4 mois.

Assigned support staff: bruce.

Auteur
Publications

Hi,

I have Views installed on my WP multisite network. When I installed it a few months ago I Network Activated it, then proceeded to add my email and key to each site as they came into existence. My version of Views is currently at 0.9.3.1. I'd like to upgrade to 0.9.5, but under Network Admin > Dashboard > Plugins, I see this message:

"Automatic update is unavailable for this plugin."

I confirmed that my key was entered for each site in the network (there are only 5 so far). I noticed that on each site under Views > Views Subscription, I have the option to Automatically Update. I'm confused. If Views is Network Activated, should I be upgrading on individual sites in the network? What's the best way to upgrade for the network?

Thanks,
Eric

bruce
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English )

Timezone: Australia/Perth (GMT+08:00)

Hi Eric,

There's only one version of the plugin on multisite installs. It's best just to download the latest plugin from Your Account on wp-types.com and overwrite current version. All you site will then run the new version.

Best regards,
Bruce.

Le sujet ‘[Fermé] Upgrade Views on Multisite’ est fermé à de nouvelles réponses.