Skip Navigation

[Résolu] update broke homepage

Ce fil est résolu. Voici une description du problème et la solution proposée.

Problem:

The issue here is that the user's homepage is not displaying correctly after activating our Views plugin.

Solution:
The issue was that you had the homepage assigned to an empty content template.

If this occurs with your I would recommend going to the edit page and checking to ensure that the page isn't assigned to a content template that is empty.

This support ticket is created Il y a 4 années et 8 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

This topic contains 4 réponses, has 2 voix.

Last updated by jasonw-2 Il y a 4 années et 8 mois.

Assisted by: Shane.

Auteur
Publications

I haven't updated views in a while and now my homepage is not showing any content whatsoever, besides the header and footer. When I deactivate views, everything shows back up on the homepage that is supposed to be there except the views themselves. Any help would be awesome. 🙂

Shane
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Jason,

Thank you for getting in touch.

The issue was that you had the homepage assigned to an empty content template here hidden link

I went ahead and set the homepage template to none so it should be using your elementor template again.

Thanks,
Shane

That was fast! \m/

How do you think that happened? Do you think it was an Elementor update that changed that setting or something else that automatically changed it?

Thanks, Shane!!

Shane
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Jason,

What could've happen what that you might have clicked a create template by accident in the admin bar section.

Thanks,
Shane

Toolset support continues to amaze me, even after all these years on how quick and professional you all are.

I appreciate the help, Shane! Have a great one!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.