Skip Navigation

[Résolu] Unable to insert fields/views into content template

This support ticket is created Il y a 6 années et 8 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

This topic contains 2 réponses, has 2 voix.

Last updated by webD-3 Il y a 6 années et 8 mois.

Assisted by: Shane.

Auteur
Publications
webd3-unable-to-insert-fields-views.jpg

I am trying to: Insert shortcode via "Fields and Views" button in Content Template

I expected to see: the shortcode inserted after clicking "Insert Shortcode"

Instead, I got: a greyed-out screen with a "0" showing (highlighted on the screenshot). All that can be done is to click on the page, which restores everything to the way it was before.

I am able to manually edit the Content Template and save without issue. And I can also insert via the CRED Forms, Media and Grid buttons. The problem seems to be related to the Fields and Views button only.

Shane
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hello,

Thank you for contacting our support forum.

Actually this seems to be caused by a plugin conflict, would you mind temporarily disabling all your non-toolset plugins and try again ?

Once you have done this please let me know the results.

Thanks,
Shane

Shane, thank you. I figured it was a plugin conflict but thought I'd submit the support request anyway just in case it wasn't.

I have isolated the issue to a specific plugin. At the moment I think the best next step is to contact that plugin's developer. Depending upon what I find out I might bring new information back to you.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.