Skip Navigation

[Résolu] Types update created error 'Duplicate column name 'autodelete_intermediary'

This support ticket is created Il y a 5 années et 3 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Marqué : 

This topic contains 1 réponse, has 2 voix.

Last updated by Waqar Il y a 5 années et 3 mois.

Assisted by: Waqar.

Auteur
Publications

Hi,

I just tried to update to the latest version of Types and it gave me the following error:

Oops! There's been a problem when upgrading Toolset data structures. Please make sure your current configuration allows WordPress to alter database tables.If the problem persists, please don't hesitate to contact our support with this technical information:
Duplicate column name 'autodelete_intermediary'

Do i need to do anything about this please?

thanks
Alan

Waqar
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi Alan,

Thank you for contacting us and I'll be happy to assist.

I've performed a few tests on my website but couldn't reproduce this issue.

Can you please temporary disable all non-Toolset plugins and then update the Types plugin again?

Important note: If your host applies any database level/object cache on the server, it would be a good idea to temporarily get it disabled as well, before proceeding with the update.

In case the issue still persists, I would need your website's snapshot if possible, for the further troubleshooting.

We usually recommend the free Plugin “Duplicator” (http://wordpress.org/plugins/duplicator/) for this porpoise.

If you already know how Duplicator works, please skip the instructional video and just send me the installer file and the zipped package you downloaded.

Duplicator Instructions:
hidden link

Please send me both files (you probably want to use DropBox, Google Drive, or similar services, as the snapshot file will be quite big)

Note: Remember to create or keep an admin account for me before creating the snapshot, or I won’t be able to log in. You may delete the new admin account once the snapshot has been built.

I will enable your next answer as private so you can provide me the information securely.

Please let me know how it goes and if you have any further information or questions.

regards,
Waqar

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.