Skip Navigation

[Résolu] Types Toolset Beaver Builder Button

This support ticket is created Il y a 7 années et 2 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- - 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Ho_Chi_Minh (GMT+07:00)

Marqué : 

This topic contains 5 réponses, has 2 voix.

Last updated by Beda Il y a 7 années et 1 mois.

Assisted by: Beda.

Auteur
Publications

Okay this is a bit of a general question about Toolset and how it does something.

My issue is that I have an Amazon plugin that allows me to add products to the content but the WYSIWYG editor doesn't show the button in beaver builder but does in the page edit screen.

I was wondering, how do you hook the Types button into the Beaver Builder text editor? can you point me to the code so I can learn and see how I can also make my amazon affiliate plugin also show?

Thanks

I do not understand the issue.

Beaver Builder is integrated with Toolset if you use Views and Types.

You can already add Types and Views ShortCodes to the Editors in Beaver Builder, but you'll need to edit a Content Template, not a single post.

This is how Beaver Builder will work with Toolset.
Other integrations are not offered.

Our Button is added with add_fields_views_button() which is defined in Views > views-editor-addon.class.php

But we can not assist this custom coding, in case you want to hook that into a 3rd Party TinyMCE Editor.
As said, in Beaver Builder you can already add the ShortCodes.
https://toolset.com/2016/06/views-beta-beaver-builder-integration/
https://toolset.com/2016/08/toolset-2-2-adds-beaver-builder-integration-relevanssi-integration-new-layouts-cells-permission-based-access-control/
https://toolset.com/documentation/user-guides/benefits-of-templates-for-custom-types-bb/

front.PNG
back.PNG

Hi Beda,

Ah, that is only one way it integrates.

Take a look at my screenshot. It also allows me to add shortcodes on the front end when using beaver builder to control a page or post and simply wanting to add a few types shortcodes here and there.

Note: this is not templating.

I don't have an issue, I have a question.

How are you getting the types toolset button to show where I point a red arrow to it?

Notice on the back end editor the EasyAzon button also shows.

My problem is I want to learn how Types/Views gets their button into the front editor so I can fix my issue with the EasyAzon button only showing on the back end.

Also I think before types also had the same issue where this button didn't show in the beaver builder text editor module, now it does, so something must have changed, I would like to try and find out what that is so it can be applied to the other plugin (EasyAzon).

I appreciate this isn't an issue with your plugin, I am just asking "how did you make that one feature work within BeaverBuilder".

Thanks 🙂 Appreciate any info you can provide.

I understand now.
You mean to add the "EasyAzon" button into the Beaver Builder Editor.

That is not related to Toolset, I must apologise.

We do hook into their function with which they create the Editor with our own function which creates the Button and that will render the Buttons where they have to be.

You have to refer to Beaver Builder and ask them where to hook in, and then ask "EasyAzon" what function they use to display their button.

This is not something I can analyse, as those are both not our plugins.

Beda You have to refer to Beaver Builder and ask them where to hook in, and then ask "EasyAzon" what function they use to display their button.

This is not something I can analyse, as those are both not our plugins.

This isn't what I am asking you to do. I am asking you to find out how TOOLSET is achieving this. THEN I can go and compare to how they are doing it.

Toolset - Works

EasyAzon - Doesn't

My question - How are "toolset" achieving this? It didn't show until toolset added beaverbuilder support, something must have been added to toolset.

Does that make sense now? I just want to know how YOUR plugin is adding this into beaver builder, not how beaver builder is doing anything or how easyazon are.

Thanks

I cannot share this with you.

This is not related to Toolset.

Even if you wanted to integrate let's say a Plugin With Toolset, you would not receive the information here in the Forum, but I would connect you to our Developers so to communicate with the directly.

Now, integrating Plugin "xy" with Beaver Builder is something that has to be done by that plugin xy and Beaver Builder.

I posted here how Toolset is rendering the GUI:
https://toolset.com/forums/topic/types-toolset-beaver-builder-button/#post-481754

We hook that to the Beaver Builder Editors and interface, and the information about the filters available from Beaver Builder is information that you can receive from their Developers.

I apologise that I cannot assist this query as it is not related to our Plugin.

This forum is intended for answering queries on how to use Toolset, and of course bug reports and the usage of our official API.

I cannot assist the advanced Custom Code request of integrating one plugin to another plugin, being that 3rd party, and if it were for toolset, I would connect you to our Developers, which then would contact you as the developer of the plugin who wants to be integrated.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.