Skip Navigation

[Résolu] TS Grid block: column layout lost

This support ticket is created Il y a 3 années et 2 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 - -
13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 - -

Supporter timezone: America/New_York (GMT-04:00)

This topic contains 2 réponses, has 2 voix.

Last updated by hugoC-3 Il y a 3 années et 2 mois.

Assisted by: Christian Cox.

Auteur
Publications
Schermafbeelding 2021-02-01 om 13.36.34.png
Schermafbeelding 2021-02-01 om 13.35.49.png

Suddenly I lost the column layout of my page: instead of putting the content inside the 3 columns its comes full width and doesn't display in a grid as it should.
When I edit and preview my page everything is ok, but when I watch it in an incognito screen the layout gets lost.

What is the link to your site? hidden link

Hi, it looks like some Toolset assets are not loaded when a Guest visitor (not logged-in) visits the page. I suspect there could be interference from another theme or plugin here. Can you try these troubleshooting steps and give me some feedback?
- Temporarily activate a default theme like Twenty Twenty One
- Temporarily deactivate all plugins except Types and Blocks (or Views if your site uses Views plugin). If you would like to activate Maintenance Mode during testing using a plugin, that will be okay
- Temporarily deactivate any custom code snippets you have created in Toolset > Settings > Custom Code
- Test again in an incognito or logged-out browser
- If the problem is resolved, reactivate your theme and other plugins one by one, testing each time, until the problem returns
- If the problem is not resolved, I'll need to take a closer look.

If you'd like to provide login credentials here for me to take a closer look, I have activated private reply fields.

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.