Skip Navigation

[Résolu] Toolset/Avada integration – Multicolumn or sidebar breaks responsiveness

This support ticket is created Il y a 7 années et 2 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Hong_Kong (GMT+08:00)

This topic contains 19 réponses, has 2 voix.

Last updated by Luo Yang Il y a 7 années et 1 mois.

Assisted by: Luo Yang.

Auteur
Publications

Thank you. To what address can I mail a link to the copy of the duplicated website?

I also have a 2nd Avada/Toolset website with the same problems. This site has only Avada and Toolset plugins installed, no plugins from other parties. Would it be helpful to receive a copy of this site as well?

I can download the copy of your website from:
Dashboard-> Duplicator

and I am trying to duplicate same problem in my localhost, will feedback if there is any found

Thanks for the details, I can duplicate same problem in my localhost, and put it into our to-do list, our developers will take care of it, I will update this thread, if there is any feedback from our developers.

Here is the feedback from our developers, it is fixed in the next version of Toolset Avada Integration plugin, but I am not sure when will it be released, I suggest you subscribe to our blog to get the updated news:
https://toolset.com/blog/

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.