Skip Navigation

[Fermé] toolset-starter default-page

This support ticket is created Il y a 8 années et 5 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- - 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Ho_Chi_Minh (GMT+07:00)

This topic contains 1 réponse, has 2 voix.

Last updated by Beda Il y a 8 années et 5 mois.

Assisted by: Beda.

Auteur
Publications

I am trying to:

I am tying to customize toolset-starter them so I can add some custom fields outside of layouts. The page.php has the following code. I can not find the page-default. I am trying to override this. Can you point me in the correct direction?

<?php
/*
Template name: Reference Page
*/
if ( defined( 'WPDDL_VERSION' ) ) :
	get_header( 'layouts', 'page-default');
		toolset_assigned_message('layout-page', 'page-default');
		the_ddlayout( 'page-default' ); // Loads 'page-default' layout by default
	get_footer( 'layouts' );
else:
	get_header();
	if ( have_posts() ) : while ( have_posts() ) : the_post();
		toolset_assigned_message('content-template');
		the_content();
	endwhile; endif;  // WP Loop
	get_footer();
endif; // IF Layouts are enabled
?>

Thank you for contacting us here in the Support Forum

Do I unterstand you correctly that you want to use Toolset Starter Theme while Layouts is enabled, but not construct particular pages with layouts?

This isn't possible with Toolset Starter Theme as long Layouts is enabled.

If Layouts is disabled, it si possible to use other approaches, but as long Layouts is enabled, you need to construct the page/template with Layouts.

If I am correct, I can provide you a custom code solution but usually I provide this only when themes are customized from scratch.

I do not know how it will impact on Toolset Starter Theme

I also would like to file a Feature request against our theme so to allow more flexibility on weather to use or not Layouts.
If I understood your query correctly, please confirm so I can do this.

If you might like I can also provide you a custom code solution on follow up, it will allow you to dynamically use Layouts or not, even if enabled.

Please could you confirm me the additional Details?

Thank you for your patience.

Le sujet ‘[Fermé] toolset-starter default-page’ est fermé à de nouvelles réponses.