Skip Navigation

[Résolu] Toolset search View not working anymore – results after selection is blank

This support ticket is created Il y a 4 années et 2 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

This topic contains 11 réponses, has 2 voix.

Last updated by tylerG Il y a 4 années et 2 mois.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Auteur
Publications

I am trying to: When someone selects a city from the select box, the results should pull up the list of officials. Recently, it stopped working - we think after Toolset Types/Views were updated.

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: hidden link

I expected to see: it should work like this search View - hidden link - where once a Township is selected, the results display.

Instead, I got: the Search by Officials page is throwing a javascript error in console when you select a new City.

The View on the Search by City page - I also duplicated the working Search by Township view and changed out to use the city-officials relationship and it still didn't work. The view can be directly located here: hidden link

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

First of all - After checking to debug the information you shared with us, I found that you are using outdated Toolset plugins. We always recommend running your site with the latest stable release plugin version.

*** Please make a FULL BACKUP of your database and website.***
Could you please update ALL Toolset plugins to it's latest officially released version. You can download the latest plugin release from your accounts page:
=> https://toolset.com/account/downloads/

Regarding access details you shared with us, I tried to access the wp-admin URL but as soon as I try to access it, the admin URL redirected to Microsoft login page:
=> hidden link

Can you please disable any security plugin or method so that I can access the admin area.

Hey Minesh!

Thanks for the response. To note, I was running into this issue with the latest versions, so we reverted thinking that fix it.

Anyways - I have copied this site to a staging site and disabled the WPO login and updated the plugins.
Issue is still occuring.

You can log in here: hidden link

This page is still breaking - hidden link
...while this one works - hidden link

If you need anything else, let me know.

Minesh
Supporter

I see you are using the following view:
=> hidden link

It looks like the caching issue as I can see you are using the caching plugin and I see the view is working as expected:
=> hidden link

Can you please delete the cache and then try to change the filter for me it works as expected.

The staging site shows it works - but still on the live site, it is not filtering - hidden link
Do you see the live site working for you as expected?

Minesh
Supporter

With your live site I'm not able to log in as it redirected me to Microsoft login.

Can you please remove the login restrictions so I can log in to your live site and check further.

Minesh
Supporter

Can you please check now with your live site: hidden link

The issue was a wrong view added using Beaver Builder on the "officials" page and I've corrected that and I can see its working.

Thank you Minesh! I can confirm it is working as expected. I don't exactly know what you changed though to make it work. That particular page is not using the Beaver Builder builder - but just the default editor.

Just re-opening in hopes to find out what you changed on the page Minesh.

Minesh
Supporter

I just added the view on the page using the default Text Editor rather using the Elementor. As you can see with the following page.
=> hidden link

Ah, wow...that easy of a fix. Thanks, I appreciate it!

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.