Skip Navigation

[Résolu] Toolset plugin cannot connect to toolset com

Ce fil est résolu. Voici une description du problème et la solution proposée.

Problem: I cannot register the software and I see a message that the Toolset plugin cannot connect to toolset.com.

Solution: Reregister with a new site key based on the current site URL.

This support ticket is created Il y a 2 années et 11 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 - -
13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 - -

Supporter timezone: America/New_York (GMT-04:00)

This topic contains 3 réponses, has 2 voix.

Last updated by suzyo Il y a 2 années et 11 mois.

Assisted by: Christian Cox.

Auteur
Publications
Screen Shot 2021-05-01 at 7.20.44 PM.png
Screen Shot 2021-05-01 at 7.06.59 PM.png

I'm getting the error message "Toolset plugin cannot connect to toolset.com."

I try to add the HTTPS version of my site, but Toolset claims I've already got it, and tells me to enter a key that does not work.

I've tried 2 keys and nothing. All plugins are updated as of May 1. Still, the error message (pic enclosed) at the top of the plugins page. Other pic shows recent attempts by plugin to update.

Thank you!

hidden link

Screen Shot 2021-05-02 at 11.53.26 AM.png

Hi, I can see 3 site keys with similar URLs registered in your account:
hidden link
hidden link
hidden link

...but I do not see one exactly identical to the current URL here:
hidden link

The http/https difference is significant, as well as the www. difference, so it's probably best to delete these similar keys from your profile first here at https://toolset.com/sites. Then back on your live site, go to wp-admin > Plugins > Add New > Commercial tab. Click "Unregister Toolset from this site" to unregister the software. The page will reload. Click Register Toolset, and you'll see a link "Get a key for this site" like in the screenshot here. Click that link to register a key directly from the installer, to prevent any spelling or typo issues in the URL. This is the most effective way to register an existing site and prevent any URL typos or spelling errors. You'll be redirected to your Toolset Sites page, where you can copy the key and paste it back in your registration panel to complete the registration process.

Let me know if you continue to experience issues after this registration process, and I can take a closer look.

That did it, Christian! Thank you so much.

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.