Skip Navigation

[Résolu] Toolset menu not visible in Visual Builder and Toolset shortcodes…

This support ticket is created Il y a 5 années et 10 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- - 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Ho_Chi_Minh (GMT+07:00)

Marqué : 

This topic contains 16 réponses, has 3 voix.

Last updated by Beda Il y a 5 années et 10 mois.

Assisted by: Beda.

Auteur
Publications
Nieuwe_pagina_toevoegen_‹_ThúsSide_frl_—_WordPress.jpg
__ThúsSide_frl.jpg

QUOUTE: "As a base, we have the pagebuilders integrations (which is about designing mostly the CT's with the builders, or any other form of integration we offer) - such as Toolset buttons added to their(the builders) editor blocks (this is active by default and should work properly in most cases).

It seems it is not a required feature for most builders as those won't even show the bar."

Well that the issue... In the Divi Visual Builder (Front-end Builder) the Admin Bar is still visible. So I hoped to see the Toolset Shortcodes option over there, as in the Visual Builder the Toolset Buttons don't show up above the WYSIWYG fields of the modules... They only show up in the Divi Builder (back-end builder)....

QUOTE: "such as Toolset buttons added to their(the builders) editor blocks (this is active by default and should work properly in most cases)."
For Divi this integration only seems to be working on the Divi Builder (Back-end) not in the Visual Builder (front-end)...

Also see attached screenshots for clarification. Besides this, the power of the new Toolset Shortcodes is that they can also be used as field value... generation of these shortcodes can nowhere be found when using the Visual Builder...

But I think I need to rest my case.... and will use the work around of using a second tab for generating shortcodes.

Yes, this is correct.

I have filed this as a Feature Request, as well adding a note that it may be enough to ensure the Visual Builders in the Front End are in this loop as well.

I apologise that right now, this is possible in the backend only-

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.