Skip Navigation

[Fermé] Toolset form is clashing with my theme..

This support ticket is created Il y a 3 années et 11 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 - -
13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 - -

Supporter timezone: America/New_York (GMT-04:00)

This topic contains 10 réponses, has 2 voix.

Last updated by Christian Cox Il y a 3 années et 11 mois.

Assisted by: Christian Cox.

Auteur
Publications
toolset form problem.jpg

Hi, I have just activated toolset form and I cannot create a new form at all. It is cannot collapse or responding when I try to create new form.

I also receive an email from the WordPress:

Howdy!

Since WordPress 5.2 there is a built-in feature that detects when a plugin or theme causes a fatal error on your site, and notifies you with this automated email.

In this case, WordPress caught an error with your theme, Boombox.

First, visit your website (hidden link) and check for any visible issues. Next, visit the page where the error was caught (hidden link) and check for any visible issues.

Please contact your host for assistance with investigating this issue further.

If your site appears broken and you can't access your dashboard normally, WordPress now has a special "recovery mode". This lets you safely login to your dashboard and investigate further.

hidden link

To keep your site safe, this link will expire in 1 day. Don't worry about that, though: a new link will be emailed to you if the error occurs again after it expires.

When seeking help with this issue, you may be asked for some of the following information:
WordPress version 5.4
Current theme: Boombox Child (version 2.5.5.1554370540)
Current plugin: (version )
PHP version 7.3.16

Error Details
=============
An error of type E_ERROR was caused in line 187 of the file /home/forexpen/public_html/wp-content/themes/boombox/includes/libs/all-in-one-meta/core/classes/class-aiom-post.php. Error message: Uncaught Error: Class 'AIOM_Renderer' not found in /home/forexpen/public_html/wp-content/themes/boombox/includes/libs/all-in-one-meta/core/classes/class-aiom-post.php:187
Stack trace:
#0 /home/forexpen/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(287): AIOM_Post_Metabox->maybe_render_hash_field(Object(WP_Post))
#1 /home/forexpen/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(311): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array)
#2 /home/forexpen/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(478): WP_Hook->do_action(Array)
#3 /home/forexpen/public_html/wp-admin/edit-form-advanced.php(712): do_action('dbx_post_sideba...', Object(WP_Post))
#4 /home/forexpen/public_html/wp-admin/post-new.php(75): require('/home/forexpen/...')
#5 {main}
thrown

-----------------------------------------

What can I do now if I do not access to the theme developer contact?

Hello, first please try these troubleshooting steps:
- Temporarily switch to the parent Boombox theme and deactivate all plugins except Types, Views (or Blocks), and Forms
- Test again.
- If the problem is resolved, reactivate your child theme and other plugins one by one until the problem returns
- If the problem was not resolved, I can run some tests with a copy of the Boombox theme. Please post the theme files in Drive or Dropbox or similar file sharing service, and post a link here for me to download the files. For your privacy, all URLs you post in a reply are hidden from other Users in the forum.

Hi, I have deactivated all of the plugins and switched it back to the boombox theme. It is still not working.

Here is the boombox theme link:

hidden link

It looks like the theme requires this plugin, which is only available when the theme is registered: "BoomBox Theme Extensions"

Can you zip that up as well and send it to me?

Hi, you can find it in the appearance->install plugin

Screen Shot 2020-04-15 at 12.13.42 PM.png

Right but I can't install it because the theme is not activated. I don't have an activation code because I didn't purchase the theme. Screenshot here.

I have included the code in the zip file I sent to you. It is in the psd file.

Screen Shot 2020-04-15 at 1.42.05 PM.png

It says I have to log into the Envato account used to purchase the theme? I don't have your Envato login. Please just zip up the plugin files and post them, this is ridiculously convoluted.

I have looked up the extension in the hosting folder:

hidden link

I hope this is what you need.

Okay the required plugin will not activate unless I activate and register the theme, so unfortunately the files are not very helpful. This theme is a pain to work with - I've never had to go through so much trouble to get a theme installed and working properly. I can try to make a clone of your site and see if that will work correctly in my local environment if you'd like to provide login credentials in the private reply fields here.

There is a problem with my last reply, I will reactivate private fields here.

Le sujet ‘[Fermé] Toolset form is clashing with my theme..’ est fermé à de nouvelles réponses.