Skip Navigation

[Résolu] Toolset blocks is not ready for Yoast SEO analyzer

This support ticket is created Il y a 4 années et 3 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Marqué : 

This topic contains 8 réponses, has 2 voix.

Last updated by Shane Il y a 4 années et 1 mois.

Assisted by: Shane.

Auteur
Publications
links2.png
links.png

Hi,
The page: hidden link
hidden link
It has internal links (Toolset view block), however the Yoast SEO analyzer indicates that it has no internal links:
"Internal links: There are no internal links on this page, be sure to add one!"
Look at the screenshots.
Regards,
Jose

Shane
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Francisco,

Thank you for getting in touch.

I believe this one is not a fixable issue on our end as you can see the view is being generated dynamically a preview on the backend. This content isn't actually stored on the post.

What yoast is looking for is content actually stored on the post. In the case of the view block what is stored is the shortcode to call the view and not the actual content that the view will replace.

Please let me know if this clears things up for you.

Thanks,
Shane

Hi Shane,
That is not correct, Yoast incorporates a special mechanism so that plugin designers can pass texts from shortcodes, etc. to their analyzer.
hidden link
If Toolset has not taken into account this is a very serious limitation for the SEO analysis of a page.
If you want Toolset Block to be your system to make pages and posts you will have to implement this system.
Tell me something about it.
Regards,
Jose

Shane
Supporter

Hi Jose,

Thanks for the link to the Yoast Documentation on how to resolve this.

However I'm not sure if this would work for the Gutenburg editor since there was no mention of it in the docs.

I still went ahead and brought this to our 2nd tier supporters attention to see what can be done.

As soon as they respond to me I will let you know and we can take it from there.

Thank you for the continued patience.

Shane
Supporter

Hi Jose,

Currently our developers are looking into the Yoast API on how to add this dynamically generated content on the backend.

However the documentation on how to integrate this for Yoast to recognize isn't so clear but I do suspect that we are not the only plugin experiencing this issue.

Any plugin that uses dynamically generated contents in a block will have this issue as well. This is on our To Do list but there won't be a patch for this anytime soon as our developers are working to understand the Yoast documentation.

Thanks,
Shane

Yoast's support team is very attentive and I am sure that it can solve all your doubts.
Thanks Shane.
Regards,
Jose

Shane
Supporter

Hi Francisco,

Not much we can do here in the forum since our development team is currently on it.

If there are no further questions you can mark this as resolved for now.

Thanks,
Shane

Thank you!

Shane
Supporter

Hi Francisco,

I've been advised by out 2nd tier supporter that a formal feature request would be needed for this ticket.

What I would recommend that you do is to go to the link below.
https://toolset.com/home/contact-us/suggest-a-new-feature-for-toolset/

Then open a feature request for this since it would be a feature that would need to be added.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.