Skip Navigation

[Résolu] Toolset Blocks: Add link to Toolset Image from Dynamic Source

Ce fil est résolu. Voici une description du problème et la solution proposée.

Problem:

Add link to Toolset image block.

Solution:

There isn't such kind of built-in feature within feature image block, but it is available for custom image field block.

Relevant Documentation:

This support ticket is created Il y a 4 années et 3 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Hong_Kong (GMT+08:00)

Marqué : 

This topic contains 3 réponses, has 2 voix.

Last updated by webD-3 Il y a 4 années et 3 mois.

Assisted by: Luo Yang.

Auteur
Publications

I am creating a template for the archive for my custom post type.

I am successfully using Toolset Blocks to display "Post Title with Link" as a Single Field.

I am also successful in displaying the Featured Image as an Image Field, using the dynamic source of 'Featured Image Data' from Current Post.

What I am not figuring out, is how to add the link to the post on this image. I would prefer to have both the image AND the title link to the post. How can I add a link to the image?

Thanks for your help.

I have discovered that I can use a Classic block in my content template, use a [wpv-post-featured-image size="full"] shortcode, and then add [wpv-post-url] as the hyperlink. So I have accomplished what I needed. But still would like to know if there's a way to do it within a Toolset block as opposed to using Toolset shortcodes in a native WordPress block. Thanks.

image1.JPG

Hello,

There isn't such kind of built-in feature within feature image block, but it is available for custom image field block, see screenshot imag1.JPG.

You can add a feature request for the feature image block:
https://toolset.com/home/contact-us/suggest-a-new-feature-for-toolset/

Our developers will evaluate it.

Luo, thank you. The method you suggested worked. Still getting used to all the new tools and where to find certain functionality. I appreciate your time!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.