Skip Navigation

[Résolu] There seem to be some errors in the queries that is also causing problem…

This support ticket is created Il y a 6 années et 6 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Hong_Kong (GMT+08:00)

Marqué : 

This topic contains 14 réponses, has 2 voix.

Last updated by Justin Il y a 6 années et 6 mois.

Assisted by: Luo Yang.

Auteur
Publications

There seem to be some errors in the queries that is also causing problem with Theme.co Cornerstone Editor.
I can't quite find out what's going on, but when I disable WP-VIEWS it seems to disappear these issues.
If I could get some help debugging this, that would be awesome.

[19-Sep-2017 23:06:07 UTC] PHP Notice: is_home was called incorrectly. Conditional query tags do not work before the query is run. Before then, they always return false. Please see <a href="https://codex.wordpress.org/Debugging_in_WordPress">Debugging in WordPress</a> for more information. (This message was added in version 3.1.0.) in /home/rykon/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4139
[19-Sep-2017 23:06:07 UTC] PHP Notice: is_front_page was called incorrectly. Conditional query tags do not work before the query is run. Before then, they always return false. Please see <a href="https://codex.wordpress.org/Debugging_in_WordPress">Debugging in WordPress</a> for more information. (This message was added in version 3.1.0.) in /home/rykon/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4139
[19-Sep-2017 23:06:22 UTC] PHP Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/rykon/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-query.php on line 3760
[19-Sep-2017 23:06:22 UTC] PHP Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/rykon/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-query.php on line 3762
[19-Sep-2017 23:06:22 UTC] PHP Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/rykon/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-query.php on line 3764

Dear Justin,

Thanks for the details, I can login your website.

Could you describe the question with more details?
How and where I can see the problem:
There seem to be some errors in the queries that is also causing problem with Theme.co Cornerstone Editor.

And you are using 20 plugins and a custom theme, in case there are other compatibility problem in your website, I need your permission to deactivate plugins and switch theme, please backup your website database first.

And the debug logs you mentioned above, which are not output from Views plugin, and they are only PHP notices, they are not PHP warnings or errors, in most cases, you can ignore them.

Hey,

Yes, I have disabled all plugins and switched themes, and things do work. I re-enabled them 1 by 1, and as soon as I activated the wp-views plugin, is when the errors were popping up.

Please try to just enable/disable only toolset plugins and turn them back on when your done, please.

errors-in-the-queries.JPG

As I mentioned above, I need this details:
How and where I can see the problem:

I just tested it in your website, deactivate Views plugin, then activate it again, but I did not see any "errors in the queries ", see screenshot: errors-in-the-queries.JPG

Please describe detail steps to see the problem, thanks

Oh ok, so I can disable those warnings.

But if you visit, it will load the editor, and you get an error on the top right. Now at first, I thought this was a 'cornerstone' error. But when I disabled the VIEWS plugin, it instantly worked fine. But I just can't see where the issue is conflicting. Hopefully you have some magic tools.

hidden link

Thanks for the details, I assume we are talking about this problem,
1) login your website, open URL :
hidden link
I can see there are lots of JS errors in my Chrome browser console window, for example:
Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'top' of undefined
hidden link

2) Then I disable the Views plugin in your website
Refresh above URL again, no JS errors:
hidden link

Can you confirm it is the problem you talking about?

If it is, as you can see, the JS errors occur from your "pro" theme , so it might be a compatibility problem between Views plugin and the "pro" theme, please confirm it by this:
1) Deactivate all other plugins, except Views plugin
2) Switch to original "pro" theme(without any custom codes), and test again

If the problem persists, please provide a downloadable URL for the "pro" theme, you can pack it as a ZIP file, and put it into your own website, and fill below "private detail box" with the URL of the ZIP file. I need to duplicate same problem and debug it in my localhost.

Thanks for the details, I am downloading the file, will feedback if there is anything found

Ok great, I will wait for your response. Do you have any timelines? Little desperate to get a solution. Thanks!

pro.JPG

I have tried these in my localhost, please correct me if there is anything missing:
1) Install Views plugin + Pro theme + Pro child theme(activate)
2) Create a post and edit with visual editor of Pro theme, but I can not find any JS errors, see screenshot: pro.JPG

Could you describe detail steps to duplicate same problem? is there any special settings need to be setup?
or you can provide a database dump file (ZIP) of your website in below private detail box, I can import it into my localhost. thanks

Thanks for the details, I am downloading the file and trying to duplicate same problem in my localhost, will feedback if there is anything found

Any luck on this?

I tried to enable debug mode in the SETTINGS. But it wouldn't 'attempt' to popup anything, even if I added it to the "safe list".
......... help.

Sorry for the delay answer, here is what I found:
1) I can duplicate same problem with your database dump file:
I can see the JS error in the URL:
hidden link
Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'top' of undefined

2) and I am trying to debug it in the codes, will feedback if there is more found.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.