Skip Navigation

[Résolu] The wrong featured image is being displayed on my CPT

Ce fil est résolu. Voici une description du problème et la solution proposée.

Problem:

The issue here is that the user is getting the wrong featured image being displayed on their posts that is using Beaver Builder

Solution:

In this case it was being caused by Beaver Builder, where it was set to load the featured image but instead was loading a different image.

I would recommend contacting the BB team if this occurs to you.

This support ticket is created Il y a 4 années et 9 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Marqué : 

This topic contains 7 réponses, has 3 voix.

Last updated by MargeP6083 Il y a 4 années et 9 mois.

Assisted by: Shane.

Auteur
Publications

The wrong featured image for my CPT is being displayed via a Content Template - It is designed with Beaver Builder.

This post is showing the correct featured image (hero image at the top of the page): hidden link

This one is not: hidden link

All CPTs are showing the same featured image. Another example: hidden link

Screen Shot 2019-06-07 at 2.08.44 PM.png

Whichever post I select while editing the Content Template is the Featured Image that shows for all of them.

I should also mention that I am using it as a Row Background Image in BB

Shane
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Susan,

Would you mind allowing me to have admin access tot he website so that I can trace through this for you to see whats wrong?

Thanks,
Shane

Shane
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Susan,

I see the issue.

Your builder is not loading the correct image.

I would suggest getting in touch with the Beaver Builder team in order to get this sorted out because it should be pulling the correct information based on what settings you've picked.

Thanks,
Shane

I have reached out to Beaver Builder. Thank you

Was there a resolution to this? I am having the same issue with the row "hero" image.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.