Skip Navigation

[Fermé] The view doesn't work when there's items in the specific category

This support ticket is created Il y a 3 années et 7 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Hong_Kong (GMT+08:00)

Marqué : ,

This topic contains 21 réponses, has 2 voix.

Last updated by Luo Yang Il y a 3 années et 6 mois.

Assisted by: Luo Yang.

Auteur
Publications

Hi,

Finally, I decided to use Elementor to design the Product Single page instead of Toolset. This way, there is no conflict and the popup menu is working fine.

Please tell the dev team that Elementor popup windows triggered in a Toolset Archive or Single template page might have some issue and it should be investigated.

Thank you very much Luo for your help!

Thanks for sharing the solution, but as I mentioned above, it is a compatibility issue, we need to provide detail steps to reproduce the problem in a fresh WP installation:

we need to provide steps to duplicate the problem, do you have any clue to reproduce the problem in fresh WP installation? If it needs other plugins/theme, please provide downloadable URL for those plugins/theme.

Thanks

Hi,

Sorry for the late answer. I don't have time at the moment to create a fresh install but I'm guessing that if you create a new website with Elementor Pro and Toolset installed, you should be able to reproduce the issue.

I finally opted to use the Elementor Single template instead of the Toolset one and my popup menu open. So my problem is solved but the conflict still exist for Toolset Single Template.

I hope you will find a solution for future users!

Thanks again

Thanks for share the workaround, but as I mentioned above, I need detail steps to duplicate the same problem in a fresh WP installation, please update here when there are detail steps. thanks

Hi,

Sorry for the late answer. Actually, I'm not sure what to answer other than:

1) Install WordPress with Elementor Pro and Toolset
2) Create a Toolset Archive and Single View
3) Create a popup menu triggered by a click on a burger menu

Popup menu doesn't load on Toolset Archive and Product pages. Only works on Elementor Template pages.

Thank you!

Since it is a compatibility issue with Elementor Pro, but I don't have a copy of it in my localhost, please provide a downloadable URL for it, I need to duplicate the same problem in my localhost, thanks

menus.JPG

Thanks for the details, I have tried the steps you mentioned above:
https://toolset.com/forums/topic/the-view-doesnt-work-when-theres-items-in-the-specific-category/page/2/#post-1783299

But I am not sure where and how to create "a popup menu triggered by a click on a burger menu", in my localhost:
Dashboard-> Appearance-> Menus
there isn't "popup menu" or "burger menu" option, see my screenshot Menus.JPG

Is there anything missing? please provide detail steps to duplicate the same problem, if it needs other plugins/theme, please provide downloadable URL for it

Le sujet ‘[Fermé] The view doesn't work when there's items in the specific category’ est fermé à de nouvelles réponses.