Skip Navigation

[Résolu] The map shortcode does not appear to be working

Ce fil est résolu. Voici une description du problème et la solution proposée.

Problem:
The issue here is that the user's Toolset Maps shortcodes are not rendering.

Solution:

In this user's case they were using an older version of Toolset Types, version 2.1 . In order for the maps shortcodes to work, you must be running the latest version of Types to maintain compatibility.

Once the user updated their plugins the shortcode started to work once more.

This support ticket is created Il y a 5 années et 6 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

This topic contains 11 réponses, has 3 voix.

Last updated by Chris Il y a 5 années et 6 mois.

Assisted by: Shane.

Auteur
Publications
Screenshot from 2018-10-19 15-05-49.png
Screenshot from 2018-10-19 15-05-28.png

I am trying to:
Display a map on a view, which was working fine some time ago

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:
hidden link

I expected to see:
The goole map on the front end

Instead, I got:
I see the short codes in the front end

Also I see this message on the users frontend form where the map fields supposed to be.

"There is a problem with map-address field. Please check CRED form."

All the Access, Forms, Maps, Types and Views are activated, also notice that I am working on a multisite platform.

Sorry one more thing I tried to apply this fix but it didn't work

https://toolset.com/errata/toolset-maps-address-field-does-not-work-in-cred-forms/

Please backup your website, and then delete Toolset, so to replace it with completely fresh copies from https://toolset.com/account/downloads/
This, because the fix here https://toolset.com/errata/toolset-maps-address-field-does-not-work-in-cred-forms/ is solved since a while and hence now you have mixed content on the site.

Usually, ShortCodes are not executed if wrong or the Plugin registering them is not active.
Locally, I was not able to replicate such an issue with fresh copies of Toolset.

Hence if this persists after above steps, please as well check with no other Plugins and a native Theme.

Capture.JPG

Hey! thanks for your response, I did re-install all the plugins and tested it with no other plugins and a native theme and no dice, it stills appearing just the short codes,

Capture1.JPG

You can see here the plugins are active

Shane
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Chris,

Would you mind allowing me to have admin access to the website to check further on this for you ?

From what I can see the shortcodes should render based on your setup.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Thanks,
Shane

sure, how can I send you the info privately?

Shane
Supporter

Hi Chris,

The private fields has been enabled.

Thanks,
Shane

Shane
Supporter

Hi Chris,

Could you update this account to an admin account so that I can have a look at the list of plugins that you have ?

Thanks,
Shane

Done!

Shane
Supporter

Hi Chris,

It seems that this could be an issue with the Types version you have and our Toolset Maps plugin.

Could you go here and re-register your plugins and update to the latest version of Types and View.
hidden link

Thanks,
Shane

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.