Skip Navigation

[Résolu] Taxonomy specified incorrect (Woocomerce products)

This support ticket is created Il y a 4 années et 7 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

This topic contains 5 réponses, has 2 voix.

Last updated by Francisco Ramón Molina Busquiel Il y a 4 années et 1 mois.

Assisted by: Waqar.

Auteur
Publications
panel_sc1.png
panel_sc2.png

Hi,

When I click on the "Toolset" dashboard under "Product categories", "Product labels" or "Translation Priorities" an error of "Taxonomy specified incorrectly" is displayed.
I attached some screenshots.

Regards,
Francisco

Waqar
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi Francisco,

Thank you for waiting.

During the investigation, I was able to confirm that this error message is only shown for the taxonomies, which are not registered and managed through the Toolset Types plugin.
( in this case, the taxonomies that you referred to are managed by the WooCommerce plugin )

If you'll click the link of any other taxonomy, which is managed by Toolset Types, you'll see that its options screen will show correctly.

This has been reported to the concerned team already and for non-Toolset taxonomies, this link shouldn't be available in the first place. I don't have a time estimate to share at the moment, but will keep you updated with the progress through this ticket.

Appreciate you brought this forward.

regards,
Waqar

Okay. Perfect. I await your news.
Thank you so much for everything Waqar.
Regards,
Francisco

Waqar
Supporter

You're very welcome Francisco.

Will keep you updated with the progress.

regards,
Waqar

Waqar
Supporter

Hi Francisco,

Sorry about the delay in the update, as this ticket was somehow missed from my follow-up.

In Toolset Types 3.3.7 release, this issue was addressed by displaying only the name (and no link) for taxonomies that are neither built-in nor registered by Types.

Example screenshot: hidden link

I hope this helps and thank you for reporting this.

regards,
Waqar

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.