Skip Navigation

[Résolu] taxonomie order in admin

This support ticket is created Il y a 7 années et 5 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 18:00 9:00 – 18:00 9:00 – 18:00 9:00 – 18:00 9:00 – 18:00 -
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: Europe/Madrid (GMT+02:00)

This topic contains 5 réponses, has 3 voix.

Last updated by HenrykI1899 Il y a 7 années et 5 mois.

Assisted by: Juan.

Auteur
Publications
taxonomien in listing 4.PNG
taxonomien in listing 3.PNG
taxonomien in listing 2.PNG

Hi Luo,
Henryk again. Now I have another problem. As you can see I would like ad some taxonomie to the child coustom post typ. the post fields are sortable. So there to see in the left of the admin screen. after that there are the parends post typs and than there are the taxonomie are displayed. How can I change that. Maybe in the code of types 2.2.3. I will do by my on, If I now where to do.
In the future there should be a solution in the admin. Something that included all kinds of objects like (fields, post typs and taxonomien).
thanks for help. Henryk

Dear Henryk,

Are we talking about this case:
in "post relationship" screenshot
hidden link

You are going to order the child posts by clicking the taxonomy link.

If it is there isn't such a feature within Types plugin, if you agree, we can take it as a feature request. tahnks

Hi Luo
"You are going to order the child posts by clicking the taxonomy link.
If it is there isn't such a feature within Types plugin, if you agree, we can take it as a feature request. tahnks"

there isn´t such a feature within Types plugin. so please take it as a feature request.
In the meantime: can say me were i can find the code for the sort of the taxonomien and costum Post typs?
thanks Henryk

OK, I assign this ticket to our developer, hope there will be a workaround for you.

Juan
Supporter

Timezone: Europe/Madrid (GMT+02:00)

Hi Henrik

Thanks for the feedback.

In the childs table, we display the options in the following order:
* First, custom fields
* Second, parent in other post types
* Third, taxonomies

I can take a request to modify this order, and even to mix items (although that would be a little complex in my opinion), but I can not recommend you nor help you to modify core files. In fact, my advice would be to never hack a plugin core files.

You would override your changes on the upcoming release, and you would even break something, making your site unaccessible. If you are savvy enough as to modify core files, you should be able to find the place that you want to edit.

Hope it helps.

Regards.

HI Juan,
thank you for feedback.
""I can take a request to modify this order, and even to mix items (although that would be a little complex in my opinion),""

As you said: It would help if we are able to change the order of the third parts. Something like to put the taxonomies first etc.

* First, taxonomies
* Second, custom fields
* Third, parent in other post types

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.