Skip Navigation

[Résolu] tags showing up in views made with blocks

This support ticket is created Il y a 3 années et 9 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

This topic contains 5 réponses, has 2 voix.

Last updated by Minesh Il y a 3 années et 9 mois.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Auteur
Publications

On this site on the following view archive when you go to the listings after page 1, on the left English column you will see that there is more space after each header in each post listing:

hidden link

The first item at the top of the page is fine but all the others are not. The body text should be top aligned with the Japanese equivalent in the right column. When I inspect the html I see an extra set of <p></p> tags preceeding the body text.

I have seen this crop up before and see others experiencing it in other tickets, but mainly relating to content templates.

As I was adding all the Workshop items today I observed this creeping in occasionally but then on refresh it would go away. Just before it became persistent I made a copy block view for the News archive on the site where by I opted to edit it as a separate view.

I did a bit more testing on this. It seems to happen from the second page in pagination and all subsequent pages. I currently have it set to 10 per page. If I up this to 39, all posts on the first page are fine and page 2 with the left overs displays the problem.

Strange. Seems to be ok now since I moved the pagination to the top and set it to asynchronous loading.

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

I am not sure what is the issue yet as you shared the information that you added the pagination at top of the view and the issue is resolved.

Do you still require further assistance - if Yes, I need to know where I can see the issue or what are the exact steps I should follow that should lead me to reproduce the issue.

Hi Minesh,

Yes, it looks like the issue has gone away. It seems to me that it is a caching issue. Or, it could be related to Toolset WooCommerce Views. I had another issue yesterday evening where Divi Theme Builder templates were being overridden by the default WooCommerce layouts for the shop and category archives. Once I disabled the plugin it was fine again even when the plugin was re-enabled. I am using Toolset WooCommerce Views so that I can use the woo price shortcode in my own hand built archives.

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Ok great - yes, it could be caching.

If you have any other issue, please feel free to create a new ticket. You are welcome to close this ticket.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.