Skip Navigation

[Résolu] tag classes in layouts rows

Ce fil est résolu. Voici une description du problème et la solution proposée.

Problem: Optional tag classes in Layouts rows disappear

Solution: Update to Layouts 1.9.3, clear your browser cache, log out and log back in.

This support ticket is created Il y a 7 années. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 - -
13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 - -

Supporter timezone: America/New_York (GMT-04:00)

This topic contains 1 réponse, has 2 voix.

Last updated by erikd-6 Il y a 7 années.

Assisted by: Christian Cox.

Auteur
Publications
no tag classes in layouts.png

I am trying to: add classes to a layout row

I visited this URL: the backend layouts editor

I expected to see: the classes and id's I previously added

Instead, I got: no class or id tags,

Moreover it was impossible to enter class tags. The box where class tags must be entered looks too high and is unwritable.

There is a suppot thread https://toolset.com/forums/topic/css-classes-disapears-when-editing/ that says this issue is resolved but it is not.
I am using Layouts 1.9.3.

Could it be this bug has been re-introduced with the latest Layouts update?

Hi, I'll be glad to take a look. First can you confirm that these steps do not resolve your issue?

- Clear your browser cache, log out and log back in to the admin area.
- Disable WooCommerce temporarily.
- Enable the parent Toolset Starter theme temporarily.

If not, I would like to request access to your admin area to investigate the bug. Please provide login credentials here in the private reply fields so I can access your Layouts. Please provide the URL where I can see this Layout in your wp-admin area.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.