Skip Navigation

[Résolu] Table wp_toolset_post_guid_id is not having primary key

This support ticket is created Il y a 3 années et 3 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Marqué : 

This topic contains 1 réponse, has 2 voix.

Last updated by Minesh Il y a 3 années et 3 mois.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Auteur
Publications

Hi, I want to move my WP database to managed database and for the same, I have been informed that all my tables need to have a primary key. On checking the DB, I found that the table wp_toolset_post_guid_id is not having a primary key. Can I add a new column for the primary key and if so will toolset continue to work properly. Kindly suggest.

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

The table "wp_toolset_post_guid_id" is used when rendering Types image fields.

I just checked by adding a ID as primary key (auto increment) to the table wp_toolset_post_guid_id.

I do not see site is broken or it stop working.

It seems there will not be any issue BUT I strongly suggest testing this in a staging environment before applying in production.

In addition to that, I've also filed a feature request to add a primary key column to "wp_toolset_post_guid_id". It will be added in near future release, please note that there is no ETA on it.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.