Skip Navigation

[Résolu] Syntax Highlighting not Working

This support ticket is created Il y a 5 années et 1 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 - -
13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 - -

Supporter timezone: America/New_York (GMT-04:00)

Marqué : 

This topic contains 1 réponse, has 2 voix.

Last updated by Christian Cox Il y a 5 années et 1 mois.

Assisted by: Christian Cox.

Auteur
Publications

1. I'm working on a view and noticed that there's no syntax highlighting.
2. In the same view, when I used the wizard and clicked "finish", the modal would not disappear. I was able to replicate this several times.

Hi, can you try the following troubleshooting steps (or let me know if it's okay for me to try them on your staging site)?
- Temporarily deactivate all plugins except Types and Views, then activate a default theme like Twenty Nineteen. Test again.
- If the problem is resolved, reactivate your parent theme, child theme, then other plugins one by one until the problem returns
- If the problem was not resolved, I'll take a closer look.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.