Skip Navigation

[Fermé] Suggestion field : gallery image with insert of multiple images only once

The Toolset Community Forum is closed, for technical support questions, please head on to our Toolset Professional Support (for paid clients), with any pre-sale or admin question please contact us here.
This support ticket is created Il y a 11 années et 8 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.
This is the community support forum for Types plugin, which is part of Toolset. Toolset is a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients and people who registered for Types community support can post in it.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 19:00 10:00 – 19:00 10:00 – 19:00 10:00 – 19:00 10:00 – 19:00 -
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: Europe/Madrid (GMT+01:00)

This topic contains 3 réponses, has 2 voix.

Last updated by Caridad Il y a 11 années et 7 mois.

Assisted by: Caridad.

Auteur
Publications

A gallery image where we can upload multiple images and insert it only once in the field

Dear Cheikhna,

I believe you can do that with wordpress itself. Upload a few images using the media button above the editor and add a gallery shortcode to the content. Is this what you are looking for?

Regards,
Caridad

No, I means the main purpose is for helping final user contributor who don't know all the features of Tiny editor or wordpress to upload multiple image faster and only once with only one field Type named "Gallery image" (it's for the case when they have 20, 30 or 50 images by post.

Dear Cheikna,

I understand what you mean now. I will forward the suggestion to the developers for evaluation.

Regards,
Caridad

Le sujet ‘[Fermé] Suggestion field : gallery image with insert of multiple images only once’ est fermé à de nouvelles réponses.