Skip Navigation

[Résolu] Split: input – Default Date – old date not working

Ce fil est résolu. Voici une description du problème et la solution proposée.

Problem:
Split: input – Default Date - old date not working

Solution:
This will require custom JS code to be adjusted within your form's JS section.

Relevant Documentation:

This support ticket is created Il y a 3 années et 6 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

This topic contains 9 réponses, has 2 voix.

Last updated by hansooH Il y a 3 années et 6 mois.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Auteur
Publications

I found a new error. Only two days of attendance are saved. If you enter the third attendance date, the oldest attendance date is deleted, and only the second of the latest attendance dates remains in the record.

Thank you Minesh~~ !!!

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Can you please share example what exactly not working and the steps I will require to follow.

Please share admin access as well as the another user access details for frontend so that I can see the results on frontend.

Please let me know your expected results.

*** Please make a FULL BACKUP of your database and website.***
I would also eventually need to request temporary access (WP-Admin and FTP) to your site. Preferably to a test site where the problem has been replicated if possible in order to be of better help and check if some configurations might need to be changed.

I have set the next reply to private which means only you and I have access to it.

I guess I should click the "+ add new" button on the input form
Should the user press the "+add new" button first, the Today date should be entered as the default date in the blank field?
This is only my guess

Minesh
Supporter

Sorry but on this page: hidden link

I can see the last date field has the default value of current (today's date). Please check the following screenshot:
=> hidden link

Am I missing anything here?

hidden link
This page is NO problem it's fine. This page display only two dates. this is correct.

hidden link
But This page, all dates should be display on this page. Manage can check everyone's attendance dates here.

Thanks,

Minesh
Supporter

on this page: hidden link
- As your requirement was to only display two date picker instance only, we remove the other instances. So, when you update the form, it will save only two instances of date.

Do you mean that on above page, you do not want to remove the date instances but keep it within the form and only display the two instances and hide the other instances so that when user update the form, it will save ALL the date instances?

You are totally right. I was lacking in explanation. This is my fault. I'm very sorry.

Minesh
Supporter

Can you please check now and see if you see it working.

Now, all date instances should get saved.

My issue is resolved now. Thank you! Minesh you have very great job and Many thank. 🙂

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.