Skip Navigation

[Résolu] Sort Order of Archive Page

This support ticket is created Il y a 3 années et 2 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

This topic contains 2 réponses, has 2 voix.

Last updated by John Il y a 3 années et 1 mois.

Assisted by: Waqar.

Auteur
Publications

Tell us what you are trying to do? List a page of states alphabetically in ascending order. They are currently contained in a custom post type named "States". It contains the State's name and abbreviation.
Currently the archive default shows them in descending order.

Should I do this with a view that I insert into the archive page?
Most of the solutions I find in searching your site are several years old and resort to php code.Tha

Given the strong movement forward that you have achieved with all the new videos, I courage you to make a couple of more on things like "How to sort results in a "View" or on an archive page.

Thanks.

Waqar
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

wordpress-archive-sorting.png

Hi,

Thank you for contacting us and I'd be happy to assist.

Whether you're working with View or the WordPress Archive, you'll see the option to adjust the sorting criteria and the direction, in the "Ordering Settings".
( example screenshot: wordpress-archive-sorting.png )

We have a guide on the topic of creating customized archive pages at:
https://toolset.com/lesson-placement/lesson-placements-1621271-1622285/

I hope this helps and please let me know if you need any further assistance around this.

regards,
Waqar

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.