Skip Navigation

[Résolu] How to customize jquery date picker to hide the available dates on end date based on start date with CRED

Ce fil est résolu. Voici une description du problème et la solution proposée.

Problem:
How to customize jquery date picker to hide the available dates on end date based on start date with CRED or Toolset Form

Solution:
You need to add custom jQuery code to your form's JS section.

You can find proposed solution, in this case, with the following reply:
=> https://toolset.com/forums/topic/solution-is-not-working-anymore/page/2/#post-1084324

Relevant Documentation:

This support ticket is created Il y a 5 années et 8 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

This topic contains 23 réponses, has 2 voix.

Last updated by Dido Il y a 5 années et 7 mois.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Auteur
Publications

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Could you please confirm that solution I shared with you works for you.

Minesh
Supporter

Could you please confirm that solution I shared with you works for you.

Hi Minesh, The post is published, so it works.

But..... I got a blank page hidden link instead of the checkoutpage (woocommerce).

Minesh
Supporter

That is a totally different issue from the JS solution I shared and reported with this ticket.

Please Kindly open a new ticket for that issue and feel free to close this ticket.

Hi Minesh,

I hope you can help me to finish this problem soon.
You did a great job until now, but there is a new issue as you can see in my formal comment.
(I get a blank page in stead of the check out page from WooCommerce)

Minesh
Supporter

That is a totally different issue from the JS solution I shared and reported with this ticket.

Please Kindly open a new ticket and share all required information with that for that issue and feel free to resole this ticket.

Hi Minesh,

I think it's not a different problem. It occurs after the JS solution. So the new issue is caused by the solution.
It worked before.

Do I still need to start a new topic?

Minesh
Supporter

Well - I've spit the ticket here:
=> https://toolset.com/forums/topic/split-solution-is-not-working-anymore-form-redirect-not-working-should-go-to-checkoutpage/

Please feel free to close this one. We will continue with above new ticket. Thanks.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.