Skip Navigation

[Résolu] Solr & Redis Compatibility with toolset plugins

Ce fil est résolu. Voici une description du problème et la solution proposée.

Problem:
Are the solr and redis cache plugins compatible with Toolset?

Solution:
We believe so. For the Solr plugin to work with Views queries you would need to add the parameter solr-integrate set to true for the WP_Query.

You would have to set that up yourself, meaning using the pre_get_posts hook to add that parameter to the required queries.

Relevant Documentation:
https://codex.wordpress.org/Plugin_API/Action_Reference/pre_get_posts

This support ticket is created Il y a 6 années et 2 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 -
- 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 -

Supporter timezone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

This topic contains 1 réponse, has 2 voix.

Last updated by Nigel Il y a 6 années et 2 mois.

Assisted by: Nigel.

Auteur
Publications

Hello,

I would like to ask if toolset's plugins are compatible with these 2 plugins:
hidden link
hidden link

In solr power plugin's description page I read at the features : "Drop-in support for WP_Query with the «solr-integrate» parameter set to true." That means that I can use views with this plugin too? could you please clarify?

Thank you!

Nigel
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English ) Espagnol (Español )

Timezone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

Hi there

There are no particular integrations with either plugin, but no known issues that we are aware of.

I looked at the documentation for the Solr plugin and for it to work with Views queries you would need to add the parameter solr-integrate set to true for the WP_Query.

You would have to set that up yourself, meaning using the pre_get_posts hook to add that parameter to the required queries.

https://codex.wordpress.org/Plugin_API/Action_Reference/pre_get_posts

If you use the plugins and experience problems let us know and we can investigate if there is a compatibility issue.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.