Skip Navigation

[Résolu] Site layout for CPT

This support ticket is created Il y a 3 années et 2 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

This topic contains 2 réponses, has 2 voix.

Last updated by jillT Il y a 3 années et 2 mois.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Auteur
Publications

My theme is a Custom Genesis Framework child.
My site layout is content, sidebar.
I have a CPT and want all those posts to be full width (no sidebar). I can normally select layout per post with Genesis, however, for some reason Genesis is not available for the CPT.
Can you please advise me how I can change a post from default layout to one that is full width and no sidebar.

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

There must be setting with Genesis to make avail those settings for your custom post type.

Toolset do not have any influence on page layout or sidebar as Toolset's output is only affected on the_content() (the page/post body) area. We do not control header, footer, sidebar.

However - if you can tell me for what post type its not working and send me access details let me see if there is anything I can offer as workaround.

*** Please make a FULL BACKUP of your database and website.***
I would also eventually need to request temporary access (WP-Admin and FTP) to your site. Preferably to a test site where the problem has been replicated if possible in order to be of better help and check if some configurations might need to be changed.

I have set the next reply to private which means only you and I have access to it.

Thank you but unfortunately the site is not online. I have asked on the Studio Press group

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.