Skip Navigation

[Fermé] Show only available options for each input and view template

The Toolset Community Forum is closed, for technical support questions, please head on to our Toolset Professional Support (for paid clients), with any pre-sale or admin question please contact us here.
This support ticket is created Il y a 9 années et 9 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.
This is the community support forum for Types plugin, which is part of Toolset. Toolset is a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients and people who registered for Types community support can post in it.

This topic contains 5 réponses, has 3 voix.

Last updated by Ghennadi Il y a 9 années et 8 mois.

Assisted by: Ghennadi.

Auteur
Publications

Hi,
I have a problem to set a parametric search with "Show only available options for each input" for views, where I added a view template. All filter options are greyed out/are hidden, even those that should be available.

Here detailed explanation:

I have tree types of content:
- Courses
- Trainers
- References as help content type to allow many-to-many relationships between Courses and Trainers (both set as parents of References)

I have few Trainers and Courses. I want to display the list of courses with following fields:
- Course Title
- Course Description
- Name of trainers related to the course

View Example:

Course Title 1
Description
Name of Trainer 1, Trainer 2.....

Course Title 2
Description
Name of Trainer 2, Trainer 3, Trainer 4 ....

.......etc

To create the above view I set it to display all courses and added its fields: title and description.
To display the names of related trainers I created a second view of references with query filter 'Post type Reference is a child of Trainer and Course post types', then I added the field with post title with reference to trainer( [wpv-post-link id="$trainer"]), after that I created template for this view and added this template to courses view, so I get the list of related trainer names.

As I described at the beginning I have also a parametric search, where I can choose a type of course, and I would like to use an option: "Show only available options for each input" what unfortunately doesn't work with the view, where I also have a view template added.

Below the link to view without view template of related trainer names, everything works fine.

hidden link

And here similar view with view template that displays related trainer names for every course, but the parametric search doesn't work, all options are hidden/greyed out.

hidden link

I would appreciate any help with this issue.

Regards,
Michael

Dear Michael

Can you share access to your Dashboard? You can use the private boxes below the comment area, after you agree to the disclaimer.

Thanks
Caridad

Hi Caridad,
below the access data.
Regards,
Michael

Dear michaelR-12,

I've tested your site and looks like problem in Views plugin. I will discuss problem with Views developers this Monday and let you know what we can do. Please do not remove site credentials.

Ps. If you will load this link, form will work fine:
hidden link

Please let me know if you are satisfied with my answer and if I can help you with any other questions you might have.
Regards,
Gen.

Dear michaelR-12,

I'm sorry for long response, but we still work on this problem. I will inform you once we will add fix for this.

Please let me know if you are satisfied with my answer and if I can help you with any other questions you might have.
Regards,
Gen.

Dear michaelR-12,

I've just added fix to your site.
in views/embedded/inc/wpv.class.php

This fix will also included to next Views version.

Regards,
Gen.

Le sujet ‘[Fermé] Show only available options for each input and view template’ est fermé à de nouvelles réponses.