Skip Navigation

[Fermé] shortcode in shortcode not working

This support ticket is created Il y a 7 années et 3 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Marqué : 

This topic contains 3 réponses, has 2 voix.

Last updated by Shane Il y a 7 années et 3 mois.

Assigned support staff: Shane.

Auteur
Publications

I read this https://toolset.com/documentation/user-guides/shortcodes-within-shortcodes/ and tried the example but it is not working for me.

I want this to work:

[wpv-post-title id='[types field="training-drill-fundamentals"][/types]']

types field is a post number, it should show the title of the specific post but it shows the title of the post where the view template is used.

Shane
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Luit,

Thanks for contacting our support forum.

Try formatting the shortcode with single qoutes like this.

[wpv-post-title id="[types field='training-drill-fundamentals'][/types]"]

Let me know if this helps.

Thanks

That didn't work. Output is 18-08-2015[/types]” output=’raw’] (tried with raw as well). It shows the title of the post of the page instead of the title of the postid.

Shane
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Luit,

I need to request temporary access (wp-admin and FTP) to your sitein order to be of better help.

You will find the needed fields for this below the comment area when you log in to leave your next reply.

The information you will enter is private which means only you and I can see and have access to it.

Thanks

Le sujet ‘[Fermé] shortcode in shortcode not working’ est fermé à de nouvelles réponses.