Skip Navigation

[Résolu] Serious problem between Toolset and DIVI.

This support ticket is created Il y a 3 années et 8 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

This topic contains 19 réponses, has 4 voix.

Last updated by Francisco Ramón Molina Busquiel Il y a 3 années et 8 mois.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Auteur
Publications

But Toolset should work perfectly with any cache plugin, since the loading speed of the web is essential for good SEO.

Nigel
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English ) Espagnol (Español )

Timezone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

Hi Jose

WP Rocket doesn't just offer exclusion by page, you can specify which files to exclude from the concatenation process.

As Minesh shared, these JS files should be excluded: https://toolset.com/faq/how-to-use-optimization-plugins-with-toolset/

The WP Rocket documentation describes excluding JS files here: hidden link

Toolset evolves (particularly with the ongoing work on blocks) and it could be that additional JS files need to be added to that list.

If you still find problems there is also a guide to help identify which JS files are causing the problems here:
hidden link

Nigel,

I have tried to follow the directions you have given me but I have not been able to solve the problem, I will have to speak to the Rocket cache support team.

Thanks for your help.
Regards,
Jose A.

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Ok great - feel free to close this ticket.

My issue is not resolved. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.