Skip Navigation

[Résolu] Search form

This support ticket is created Il y a 4 années et 5 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Marqué : 

This topic contains 5 réponses, has 2 voix.

Last updated by zeljko-turkaljS Il y a 4 années et 5 mois.

Assisted by: Shane.

Auteur
Publications

Hi,

I need some help or advice. Client wants me to emulate this search form hidden link

I'm not sure how to create a search form in right sidebar and display results in left content area, can you please advise?

Development site is: hidden link

Thanks in advance
Sasa

Shane
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Zeljko,

Thank you for getting in touch.

Are you adding this to a regular page?

Also is that page using the wordpress gutenburg editor?

Please let me know.
Thanks,
Shane

Hi Shane, I have not done anything so far, just investigating my possibilities.

I know how to add search form and how to create results on different page, but I'm not sure how to create search form in sidebar, or at least in right corner of the page.

The idea was to add that to regular page, and with bakery builder (Wizelaw theme, hidden link)

Thanks

Shane
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Zeljko,

In this case it would be possible because you can just insert the filters alone and then insert the results alone for the view.

So it is possible to have you filters in a sidebar as long as you have a way to divide the page into columns.

When you insert the view it should ask you If you want to add Both Search view and Filter, Filter only or Results only.

From here you should be able to achieve your goal.

Thanks,
Shane

Thanks Shane...

hidden link

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.